All city governments in the country have released the necessary issuances to localize the national government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
These issuances come in the form of executive orders, ordinances, advisories, city council resolutions, and guidelines that aim to protect the health and safety of local constituents.
Furthermore, these laws are specific to the COVID-19 situation in each LGU. Some of these measures include:
- Implementation of social distancing;
- Creation of COVID-19 task forces and emergency response teams;
- Mandatory temperature checks and disinfection guidelines;
- Border controls;
- Community quarantine declarations;
- Declarations of state of calamity;
- Localization of the IATF-EID resolutions;
- Price freeze and anti-hoarding measures; and
- Support for health personnel.
To find out what ordinance your city government has passed to protect you and your city from COVID-19, visit bit.ly/IssuancesOnCovid.