The UP National Center for Transportation Studies (U.P. NCTS) is cordially inviting participants from the government and private sectors involved in transportation and related functions to join their training programs for the Year 2018. This is in line with their mission to contribute to national growth and development by supporting academic instruction, conducting and promoting scholarly research, training, information and other extension services in the field of transportation.
Their courses are open to all qualified government personnel involved in transportation planning, traffic engineering, and law enforcement. Below are the course offerings for 2018:
Traffic Administration Course (January 22-26, 2018)
• Training Course on Road Works Safety (February 19-23, 2018)
• Traffic Impact Assessment for Technical Evaluators (March 13-15, 2018)
• Traffic Management Course for Traffic Law Enforcers – Level I (April 26-28, 2018)
• Traffic Course on Road Works Safety (August 6-10, 2018)
• Traffic Administration Course (September 17-21, 2018)
• Training Course on Road Safety Audit (October 22-26, 2018)
• Emission Inventory for Smaller Cities (November 19-23, 2018)
For those who are interested, kindly download the files below:
For more details or inquiries, please feel free to contact U.P. NCTS at 929-0495, 981-8500 loc. 3551/3552 or thru email@example.com. You may also visit their website at http://ncts.upd.edu.ph/.